Monday 10 February 2014

Event: Pantene Beautiful Hair Bar

A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad, has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
-Anne Roiphe


Lovelies,

I was very touched to be invited to the Pantene Beautiful Hair Bar Event, courtesy of ChickAdvisor and Pantene! It would be the first event that I would blog about here at The Owl and the Nightingale, so that made it all the more special.
The event took place at 363 King Street West. When you stepped inside the Pantene Beautiful Hair Bar, two words came to mind that described the place: charming and chic.


I brought Eric along with me as he was curious about the event, and amidst the delicious food and treats (think macaroons and pretty cupcakes), we met wonderful people along the way, including the fantastic team of ChickAdvisor!


Upon taking a hair questionnaire, it was not surprising that the end result was for volume! My Pantene hairstylist Andrew was a very sweet guy who cared for my hair. He also informed me that the Pantene shampoo that was used on my hair was silicone-free- good to know!


Styling away!


Almost done!


Eh voila, the final result! It was definitely a swish-and-flick sort of moment.



Eric took this shot from behind. I love how my layers cascade down like that!


The "After" shot- now I'm ready to paint the town red! 


What a fantastic time I had- and I was able to take home the products that were used to style my hair, plus a few more other goodies. Woot! 

Until next time!
xo
Jo

a Nightingale post

No comments:

Post a Comment